Opened 6 weeks ago

Last modified 3 weeks ago

#11134 pending defect (fixed)

Polish version of 3 Skulls of the Toltecs is not recognized during "Add Game" process

Reported by: cachaito Owned by: sev-
Priority: normal Component: Engine: Toltecs
Keywords: Cc:
Game: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs

Description

The game in 'G:\GAME.PDI\' seems to be an unknown Toltecs Engine engine game variant.

Please report the following data to the ScummVM team at
https://bugs.scummvm.org/ along with the name of the game you tried to add and
its version, language, etc.:

Matched game IDs: toltecs

{"WESTERN", 0, "8ec48dd4e52a822d314418f1d3284e64", 337646148},

Change History (8)

comment:1 by sev-, 3 weeks ago

In ad33e6de:

TOLTECS: Added Polish version detection. Trac#11134

comment:1 by sev-, 3 weeks ago

In 9e96ed7e:

TOLTECS: Added Polish version detection. Trac#11134

comment:2 by sev-, 3 weeks ago

Owner: set to sev-
Resolution: fixed
Status: newpending

I added it in ad33e6de5cfc01f6ed2878b862a110408e280a16. Could you please check?

Last edited 3 weeks ago by sev- (previous) (diff)

comment:3 by cachaito, 3 weeks ago

Hi sev! In with which build I can check your fix? Both releases: master-344c923f and stable-9e96ed7e cannot recognize my PL version of the game.

Last edited 3 weeks ago by cachaito (previous) (diff)

comment:4 by sev-, 3 weeks ago

Weird, it should be detected with those builds. Does it still say that the game is not recognised? If so, could you please check that the checksum is still the same? If not, I need the updated one.

Also, please take a look in the commit referenced above, I added exactly what you provided.

comment:5 by cachaito, 3 weeks ago

Hi sev. Output from the console is:

The game in 'GAME.PDI\' seems to be an unknown game variant.

Please report the following data to the ScummVM team at https://bugs.scummvm.org/ along with the name of the game you tried to add and its version, language, etc.:

Matched game IDs for the 3 Skulls of the Toltecs engine: toltecs

{"WESTERN", 0, "8ec48dd4e52a822d314418f1d3284e64", 337646148},

https://i.imgur.com/kBULHh9.png

Last edited 3 weeks ago by cachaito (previous) (diff)

comment:6 by sev-, 3 weeks ago

The version you use is just 2 commits before I added the game detection. Please, redownload the latest one:

commit ad33e6de5cfc01f6ed2878b862a110408e280a16
Author: Eugene Sandulenko <sev@…>
Date: Mon Sep 23 01:31:40 2019 +0200

TOLTECS: Added Polish version detection. Trac#11134

commit e92b2547b9010757c600e98579a93fdaf57e86bc
Author: Paul Gilbert <dreammaster@…>
Date: Sun Sep 22 15:40:02 2019 -0700

XEEN: Fix ending monster suffering elemental damage

commit 264b4bba40d9ab2ff5910b6882eae90f66dac9f0
Author: Thierry Crozat <criezy@…>
Date: Mon Sep 23 00:13:08 2019 +0200

I18N: Update translations templates

comment:7 by cachaito, 3 weeks ago

Just downloaded newest development version and it's working! Good job :-)

EDIT: Game can be added, although MIDI settings is dimmed out and after try of "Start" game SCUMMVM is closing.

https://i.imgur.com/p3j8kbj.png

Last edited 3 weeks ago by cachaito (previous) (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.