QFG4: Wrong voice from Franz at the inn, Trina rumor
|Reported by:||Vhati||Owned by:||bluegr|
|Game:||Quest for Glory 4|
ScummVM 2.1.0git3879-gb203b61b38 (Nov 13 2018 04:24:02)
Windows 7 64bit
QFG4 CD (English)
After saving Tanya, ask the peasants at the inn about rumors. It's the one where they say Tanya was overheard playing where the staff used to be, singing, "Trina's in love."
Their options at that point are: Monsters, Rumors, Townspeople, Elephants.
The message at fault is...
- message pool 322 - noun:10, verb:147, cond:48, seq:2
- Text: "Perhaps we do tell things about others occasionally."
- Voice: "You must mean my apartment. We know of no cave in Mordavia." (bug)
That wrong voice was a copy of...
- message pool 322 - noun:10, verb:147, cond:12, seq:2
- Text: "We know of no cave in Mordavia."
- Voice: "You must mean my apartment. We know of no cave in Mordavia."
Technically I haven't confirmed that original interpreter does this. I've no original saves that far in. The resource is at fault. I expect it would.
File - 5kb MD5 - Full MD5
RESOURCE.000 - 263dce4aa34c49d3ad29bec889007b1c - 1364ba69e3c0abb68cc0170650a56692
RESOURCE.AUD - c39521bffb1d8b19a57394866184a0ca - 71098b9e97e20c8941c0e4812d5f906f
RESOURCE.MAP - aba367f2102e81782d961b14fbe3d630 - 801a04cc6aa5d437681a2dd0b6545248
RESOURCE.SFX - 3cf95e09dab8b11d675e0537e18b499a - 7c858d7253f86dab4cc6066013c5ecec