SCI: KQ6: Wallflower dance too short in Text mode (CD version)
|Reported by:||sluicebox||Owned by:||bluegr|
|Game:||King's Quest 6|
KQ6 CD introduced a bug in the wallflower dance in room 480. The dance is supposed to last until the music ends but in Text mode it stops after only three seconds once the user gains control. This isn't usually enough time to get the hole in the wall. This bug also occurs in Sierra's interpreter.
Submitting script patch.
To reproduce with attached save:
- Go to control panel and verify Text mode and not Speech or Both
- Click flute on wallflowers
- Patiently rock out to some high falutin' flutin'
- Close the last dialog ("Alexander stops playing...") with a mouse click, *not* the keyboard
- Dancing will abruptly stop after only three seconds (or less if you use the icon bar)