ZVISION: ZGI: Soft-lock when igniting figurine
|Reported by:||Nicholas-Steel||Owned by:||dafioram|
|Cc:||Game:||Zork Grand Inquisitor|
When I light the Grand Inquisitor figurine on fire with the cigar, it catches on fire but I can't leave the screen to then hide in the barrel and progress the game. Clicking the bottom of the screen, with the mouse courser pointing downwards, does nothing. Saving and loading my progress while in the bugged state doesn't fix it either (I can provide this bugged save if you desire it).
1) Head to town and turn up the volume of the loud speaker.
2) While the propaganda plays, steal the plastic 6-pack rings from the fishery to the left of the loud speaker.
3) Go to the docks, apply the plastic rings to the hook and then activate the device to fish out a Lamp.
4) Hand the Lamp to the first building on the right side of town (when entering the town from the entrance to the town).
5) Click the same building after the cutscenes to be given a Cigar.
6) Go all the way in to Town to reach a barrel with some figurines on it, click on the barrel and then use a Cigar to ignite the unpackaged figurine.
7) Try to leave the screen by clicking the bottom edge of the screen.
GOG DVD Version of the game
Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803
Change History (13)
comment:1 by , 4 years ago
|Component:||--Unset-- → Engine: ZVision|
|Keywords:||Soft-lock Softlock Bug Crash removed|
|Summary:||Soft-lock when igniting figurine early on in Zork: Grand Inquisitor → ZVISION: ZGI: Soft-lock when igniting figurine|