TITANIC: SGT Stateroom Puzzle deviations
|Reported by:||dafioram||Owned by:||dreammaster|
3 Issues, only first is progress blocking.
A., Can't reinflate bed
- Do SGT stateroom puzzle (except tv).
- Un-inflate bed
- Now it can't be reinflated. Doesn't matter if undo puzzle
B., Removing Horizontal mobile storage leaves a drawer
- Pull out exec horizon worksurface
- Pull out horizonal mobile storage
- Put back horizontal mobile storage
C., Closing uninflated bed gets stuck on tv.
- Pull out personal mainten
- Pull out bed
- Pull out TV
- Close bed, it will get stuck on the tv
- try to close bed again, it will show the "there is no personal maintean hub pull out animation", and it will get stuck on the tv again.
Functional Issue A is permanent, once you uninflate the bed you can't reinflate it and can't finish the puzzle and must restart from a prev save. Graphical Issue B gets reset if you re-enter the room. Functional Issue C can just be solved by putting the tv back in and then closing the bed.
These issues are not present in the original. In the original you can always reinflate the bed, no graphics remain from closing things, and when the bed is put down it stays on the personal maintenance hub regardless if it was stuck on the tv in the previous state.